Registration for the NCTE Homecoming includes access to three days of programming and celebration July 29-31 in Louisville, Kentucky. During registration, you will be asked to select the track that you are interested in attending; however, the programming content and experiences will be available to all attendees.
Registration rates for Homecoming are:
||On or Before June 30
||After June 30
Join or renew your membership today to qualify for member pricing!
How to Attend? Alternate Funding Options Toolkit
- Directly ask your supervisor for funding/reimbursement by following these best practices:
- Informally inquire about the possibility. Example: There’s an impressive PD opportunity for me this summer hosted by NCTE. You can learn more about it on this website (provide website). I’d like to attend if there is an opportunity for it to be funded/reimbursed. Is that a possibility?
- State your case intentionally and formally. Example: Use template. A best practice is to lift up the anticipated impact that attending will have on your practice and that of your colleagues (by presenting back to them key takeaways from the PD upon returning), and therefore, on student achievement.
- If not approved for full funding/reimbursement, propose partial support. Example: I understand the reasons for why fully funding this opportunity is not possible. Would you consider partially funding this PD for me so that I may still be able to attend?
- Plan your budget: You can get a very clear picture of exactly how much this event will cost by looking at the “registration” and “hotel and travel” pages of the website. Note that two meals are included as part of the registration cost and that the hotel and parking prices are very competitive.
- NCTE Scholarship: The application period closed on May 20, 2022. Result notifications were sent out on June 17 and June 24.
- Get creative and use crowdfunding sources to cover registration. The support for getting teachers the PD and experiences they deserve is out there—make public your wish to attend and explicitly state your need(s).
Please reach out to Customer Service at CustomerService@ncte.org for assistance or registration updates. Due to on-site preparations, cancellations cannot be accepted after June 30, 2022.